How To Fix This Copy Of Windows 7 Is Not Genuine Error because most of the people are still utilizing Windows 7. Do you know most of the users begin obtaining error information just after setting up this OS saying “This copy of Microsoft window 7 is not legitimate”just after the several years of release, this mistake is still frustrating users.
At initial look this concept signifies that possibly you have set up pirated copy of Microsoft windows or you have to re-activate your Windows 7 OS by setting up accessible updates.
But it is not correct. It is a kind of Windows system problem. If this error happens in your Windows PC, your display background turns into black so lets start here to Fix This Copy Of Windows 7 Is Not Genuine Error
How To Fix This Copy Of Windows 7 Is Not Genuine Error :
By utilizing command prompt you could diagnose this error :[sociallocker]
- Go To Start Menu.
- Click On Search And Type ” CMD “And Run As Administrator.
- A new screen will show up with a pointer flashing.
- Now with out any space Type “ –SLMGR –REARM “
- Windows Script Host will show up and request for verification. Click on ‘OK’ ( As Shown In Below Image)
- Now, restart your computer to save the settings.
- After restarting the computer you won’t get the similar error again.
- Done You Successfully Fix This Copy Of Windows 7 Is Not Genuine Error
Final Words : So Here Is Our Tut On How to Fix This Copy Of Windows 7 Is Not Genuine Error. If You Have Any Problem Regarding This Tut Comment Below And Our Team Will Contact You Soon. Thanks! [/sociallocker]