How to Boot from USB Drive to Install Window 7 : So Most of you observed about boot from USB drives to install window 7 or 8 even Mac Os. This is not a explosive device Science, Here let us research about it, The tremendous development of the technological innovation made nearly every thing achievable and made many things lightweight and highly effective like usb Drives , usb Drives are very helpful for exchange files from one pc to one more. These are obsolete yet helpful factors of the usb drives. burning up the ISO files to the CD-drive is expired.
So the much better way is to create the pen drive as bootable, Some of the Laptop computers lack the conventional CD-drive like Sony Vaio, for like laptop computers This is the greatest way to boot from USB drive. If you are a blog writer you can read install WordPress platforms locally in PC.
Check Out This : How To Fix This Copy Of Windows 7 Is Not Genuine Error
Step To Boot from USB Drive to Install Window 7 :
So Lets Start here to boot from USB Drive To Install Window 7 Or 8 easily.In below i will mention some requirements for doing this process.
Requirement to Boot From USB Drive to Install Window 7 :
- 4 GB USB Drive Minimum.
- Window 7 Or 8 ISO File.
- Universal USB Installer Software.
How to Create A Bootable USB With Universal Installer :
- First Of Download Universal USB Installer Software.
- After Downloading You Can Install It In Your PC Or Laptop.
- Browse the Iso file Of Window 7 Or 8 From Your Computer
- Now Insert Your USB Into Computer before clicking on create.
Check Out This : How To Crack Window 7 Password :
Wait you have not finished still one half of the battle stay, after effective composing of Iso Data file to pen drive you need to boot from it. Let us begin the other part. So your bootable Flash drive prepared for the activity, So in order to boot from the pen drive you require to modify some settings in your BIOS (Basic Input and Output System). let us get started
How to Boot from USB Drive to Install Window 7 :
- Reboot Your Computer Or laptop Then Press F1 From Starting.
- After Entering Into BIOS Change the Priority Fro USB Device And This option will Available In Boot Tab
- Now Save your Settings And Restart Your System.
- Done ! You Successfully Boot from USB Drive to Install Window 7
Final Words : So This Is Our New Tut On How To Boot from USB Drive to Install Window 7. So Do This Process To Install Your Window From USB And If You Have Any Question Or Problem Regarding This Kindly Contact Via Comments Box Or Email. Thanks!